First post - why a gaming blog?

 I've been a gamer as long as I can remember. I love all kinds of games. Board games. Card games. Video games. Computer games. Miniature games. Table-top Role Playing Games. I honestly have things to say about them, and this gives me a forum to post my ramblings, as well as pictures of various projects. 

I don't know how often I'll post. It could be frequent or infrequent, depends on what is going on at the time. As I've been cleaning up my office area I've also come across a lot of old minis that I had forgotten I had. Going through my Google Photos, I've also found a lot of old pictures I had taken, but forgotten I had. 

I don't have a real agenda, but I am dragging you along for the ride!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Battletech Essentials - My Review

Battletech Alpha Strike Counters Pack Review

The Return of Battletech